cropping weekend


I had the best weekend scrapbooking and visiting my mom. She is the best and wish I could spend more time with her. She is the funniest woman and I am blessed and glad she is my mom and my children's Nana. Here are some layouts that I did over the w/e. I put the finishing touches on the cover which is the picture with the b/w photo. As for the crop I did the one to the left with the NJ Transit title. I love the way this one turned out. I only did one layout while I there because we had a Sampin' Up rep come so that cut my time short since I had to travel back to MD. But I still had a blast meeting some of the ladies on sb.com. Susan is the best. She was the best hostess. THANKS SUSAN!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vee!
    Soooo glad you had a fun crop weekend! I sure wish I could have been there!!!
    I'm going to run to check out your gallery at SB.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:08 AM

    Looking for information and found it at this great site...
    »

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo