Yes it's the weekend...

HAPPY FRIDAY....this is a quick post since I am bogged down at work today. I am so happy it is the weekend and it is beautiful outside. Too bad my office doesn't have any windows and I can not see the beauty outside. I may have to take a quick break to peak outside and feel the breeze. I have a funfilled weekend; traveling down to Central VA to see my mom and will be going to a crop on Sunday. Hopefully I can post some pictures Sunday night. Saadiq and Synai will be visiting their Grandma Lois on Saturday. I will be able to scrap all day. YAY....doing the happy dance. LOL Peace
Vee


1 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a fabulous weekend planned! TGIF!
    Have fun with your mom and enjoy yourself to the fullest extent at the crop!!! Think of me here PACKING! HAHAHA!!
    XO
    Gab

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo