YES...

This is how great I feel that I have one special event done and now own to planning the next one. I am burstinf with joy! The auction at Bracket Mania was a great success in part to wonderful sponsors. I had a great night and the athletes gave wonderful speeches. I am especially proud of Casey who spoke from her heart. She won over everyone in the audience and I was so proud of her.. However the mind can not go for too long without enough sleep. The last two nights I have slept very little with long hours at work. I am so sluggish and tired today. I haven't seen my sister B- or Edwin in two days. So we have lots to catch up on with good ole TiVo. CRAZY...but the good thing is that I will be off on Monday. So that means scrap scrap and more scrap. LOL


1 comments:

  1. Hey Vee!
    I was wondering how the auction turned out! I'm SOOOOOO Glad to hear it was such a success. I know you were working your tail off on it for a long time and I'm SO happy to know that the end result was SUCCESS!! Congratulations!! So now what's the next big project you'll be working on?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo