yummy...

shoppingPicked up these yummy products over the w/e. Cannot describe them any other way.
I love the scallop Bazzill, Heidi Swapp credit card embellies, small flowers, journal spots, silhouettes and masks
Karen Foster jumbo eyelets, May Arts Rick Rak. Isn't that jumbo May Arts rick rak simply yummy. I almost had a heart attack when I say it. That is my obsession right now other than ribbon. LOL
I also did some grown-up purchases for the house today. I got some ceiling fans, bathroom fixtures and chandlier for the dining room. I will post pictures after they are installed. Still trying to make our home a palace for us and a reflection of us too. I hated all the light fixtures since we moved in (2 years ago). I am so excited to put them up. YAY! Guess what...my camera is being delevered tomorrow. So excited! Cannot wait to start snapping shots of Ni and Diq. Have a great one!
Vee

1 comments:

  1. Oh! I LOVE decorating the house. It gets to be a budget-buster sometimes so we go slow. It's fun!!!
    LOVE all your scrapping goodies! Girl, you spoiled yourself and RIGHTFULLY SO! YOU DESERVED IT!!!!
    I hope to scrap later today, I have stuff that I want to get done before I start packing my scrap stuff! *GASP*
    Have a good day!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo