10 on Tuesday...



10 things you would take with you on a desert island:

This seems like fun and here is my list:

Diet Coke
Scrap supplies [of course]
deodorant
soap
body lotion [hey have to feel good when the hunks come rescue me] HAHAHA
my camera[have to have evidence that I was there and to scrap about it]
a hammock
ipod [ don't have one but is on my list and would most def. go to a desert island]
sunglasses
my magazine stash [Domino, Scrapbook, etc, O and Real Simple]


Here are some pics an album that I am doing for a client. I am liking the way this album is turning out. I worked ouside of my comfort zone by using an album that was already put together. I just added some more paper and embellies. Easy and fun!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo