chipboard addict}...


I love this material. It looks awesome inked,painted, sanded, etc.. I have it in letters, shapes, frames,words, strips...you name it I have it except for this lil' beauty. Celeste made the cutest album with this binder from Maya Road. I love this company's love for chipboard. On another note I have also been commissioned to make baby shower invitations for a friend of a friend. I am going to try and come up with a sample tonight but as of right now I am feeling really tired. It has been a ruff day and I am ready for the day to be done.

1 comments:

  1. Another chipboard junkie, here! Thanks for pointing out this album...I hadn't seen it before. I think I NEED a couple of these.

    Oh, and I never thought of having a party for Pickle. I'll have to invite over the neighbor dogs for Doggie Cupcakes! That'll make for great photos!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo