cool finds...



These are screaming to me to be added to my home. I love words,letters and numbers as home decor. After seeingAmy's blog yesterday with all of the cool letters she had in her scraproom I asked her where she got them. She emailed me back and I am so glad she did. Every since I saw the word dream in PB I wanted it. I think I like home better and I know the perfect spot for it. I love decorating and add more things that say "me" and this is my space of comfort and enjoyment. Things are starting to come together slowly but surely. I love the process...

2 comments:

  1. Vee,

    Amy is great! And I hope you share what you do with these great finds in your craft room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep those are cute!! Great find! I like words too. I am looking for one that says "Create" or "Passion" or "Write"

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo