countdown to vacation...


OK....the countdown to vacation is offically on [33 days]. San Juan will be the first port for our 7day cruise to the Eastern Carribean. I am excited because the one we took last year was a five day one and it seemed to go by really quickly. I am starting to get really excited it about it because I am in need of a vacation really bad. Doesn't it look so beautiful? I can't wait to see it in person. Saadiq still doesn't know we are going . I can't wait to see his face when he finds out. I think I am going to tell him that morning when we leave for the airport so he will be totally excited. LOL

2 comments:

  1. looks gorgeous... u have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you KNOW I'm jealous!!!! I hope you enjoy every moment of anticipation before & during your vacation! I've never been to the places you're going so I'll be living vicariously through your photos and blog when you get home!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo