creating...



I finally started on Aiden's book. I love the new yummy Scenic Route papers. I am loving using only a few products on a page. I am starting to journal more as well. YAY!! I am so proud because I always thought I didn't need to journal let the pictures speak for themselves. But I think the jounaling adds more becasue it gives your insight as well. I was up late last night starting on the cover (that is when I am most creative and early in the morning). I didn't take long at all! Who else creates late at night? I know B is laughing as she reads this, but I for some reason get these ideas before I am ready to go to bed. Crazy I know...

2 comments:

  1. This is soooooooo adorable! Glad I found your blog! You do amazing work:)
    where did you find the punctuation "thingies"...is that a word? I've been wanting some and I can't find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B (a.k.a.) Aunt B.G.11:26 AM

    I am amazed at the pictures you take with your camera and load onto your blog. I really like Aiden's book. Believe me when I say this to the rest of the blog readers, Vee's dog is HILARIOUS! Aiden is pure entertainment and there is never a dull moment when he's around. He's precious. Have you added more pages to his book? I really like what I have seen so far :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo