Easter in [South Carolina]...




We had a blessed Easter with family. The pictures above are from Easter morning after church. Church was awesome with a wonderful speaker who message was powerful. I love to see my little man dressed up! Synai moves so fast so I thought I would get a picture of her playing with the bow in her dress. I love it! We spent most of the time on the road but it was worth it spending time with my uncles and aunts. Here are some shots from Cracker Barrel in Lexington NC on our way there. We love to eat breakfast there on trips south. Saadiq, Syani and B always get pancakes and mommy and me always get busicuts a gravy. Great food...we had nice and happy bellies for the rest of our trip. Finally was able to get a shot of Aunt B.G. with Saadiq. She is twirling him. He loves to fly! LOL...


1 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had a lovely Easter weekend! ( We LOVE Cracker Barrell too!! )
    What a cute picture of Synai's hands behind her back. That will make a beautiful page.
    The holidays are intended for exactly what you did. Spending time with FAMILY! I am so glad you got to see your Aunts & Uncles. Saadiq looks cute as a button in his Sunday best! Happy Spring!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo