for the love of [crocs]

I think these shoes are the cutest not to mention comfortable. I have a pink pair but i am going to get these babies soon for our cruise. It is almost a month away and I cannot wait. I think these will be my cruise shoes. LOL I wish Synai could wear them but atlas she is still too small. But I can see a pair in her future when she is older. I think these will be so cute on her feet and then we can be twinners.LOL I told Saadiq he could have a pair and he said no way those are GIRL SHOES!! LOL
So soon you will see the cruise countdown on my blog. We will be going to San Juan, St. Maarten and St. Thomas on the party ship {Carnival's Truimph}. B i know you can't wait!! They aren't ready for us...OKAY!!! LOL We need some R&R big time and fun in the sun.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't they the BEST?!~ They've been 'in' with the medical professionals for YEARS and I've had them for about 4 years. I LOVE THEM! They are the most comfortable! Currently I have a black pair and a sort of khaki pair. I tried the off-brand version from Target and it was NO COMPARASIN! They are SOOOOO UNCOMFORTABLE!! I say grab a pair for the cruise! Mackie has a pair (she's 4 ) and she loves them too! Ellie's still too little....They ROCK!!
    YOU, my dear, have impeccable taste!!! XO!
    Gabz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:51 PM

    I know you will have a blast on your cruise. I have been on two Carnival cruises and there is a reason they are called the "Fun Ships." Let me know how the 7-day cruise is. I only did a 3- and 4- day. Can't wait to hear about it. Enjoy your R&R.
    Take care.
    Keri

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo