fun fact friday...


Here are some fun facts about me that you may or may not know:
*I love handbags. I have quite a collection of Coach, Vera Bradley, Isabella Fiore. I think a bag can pull an outfit together like that{click}. LOL

*I played the alto saxphone for six years in grade school. I still remember the notes but probably can't hold a note for two counts now. LMBO

*Been on stage with Jay Leno. I will have to post that pic one day. It was back in the day [junior yr. of college]. LOL Went to a taping to his show while on spring break in LA. Also got a chance to meet some other celebs at the SAG awards. That was so awesome!

*My favorite colors are pink and green. No... I am not a AKA but love those colors.

*When I retire [already thinking of that at 29 HA!] I want to have a house near or on a beach.

*Going to South Carolina in the early am to see my family.

Hope everyone has a safe and blessed Easter. Remember the true meaning of Easter...
Seeing what was ahead, he spoke of the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to the grave, nor did his body see decay. Acts 2:31

4 comments:

  1. love your choice of picture. of the empty tomb. It blessed my life today, just seeing that. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that photo is beautiful!

    purses rules! lol. I'm a burberry addict!

    Have a great Easter!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:30 AM

    Ms Vee I hope you have a nice trip and a happy Easter. Keep up the good work on your blog. You are going to mess around and I am going to see you on the DIY channel with a scrapbooking show. I never knew you knew so much about the hobby. I will talk at you later.

    Peace

    RJF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee!
    The more I read your blog the more we have in common... it's SCARY!
    I too, have quite a collection of Coach and Vera's!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! I actually got a new Coach yesterday and I'll blog it later when I get a pic ;) Great minds absolutely DO THINK ALIKE!!
    Have a blessed Easter and safe travels to your family's home in SC.
    XO
    Love,
    Gabi
    ps- TAG! YOU're IT! Check my blog (April 15th Entry) for details!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo