[home]...


I purchased the entertainment center for the living room yesterday but I am choosing to call it an amoire.Love the way that sounds better. LOL I love the way it cleans the living room and I am able to hide the massive collection of DVD's we have. look at the post about clean up for the before picture. I am so happy at the whole "new" look and feel of the living/family room. Have to get in contact with the electrician about installing the new light fixtures today. I hope he will be able to do it soon. I know it is late and my loyals are probably wondering why I am posting so late/early. I am little out of whack with the time change. It is 1:00am and I am still not tired. But I am going to try and get some zzzz's now because I will paying the rest of the day if I don't. I went to the gym again today and had a really good workout. I am loving the cable machine we have now.

1 comments:

  1. Looks Great, Vee! I love the square motif on the doors. Adds a nice splash of art to it. The dark wood is very elegant. Congrats on your purchase!!
    ~ Gabz

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo