it's fun fact FRIDAY....



*in the Girl Scouts for eights years as a child. Awesome organization for girls to build self confidence and awarenss of the sociey. Can't wait to introduce Synai to it and Boys Scouts to Saadiq.
*love looking a Cheerleader Nation on Lifetime. Can't wait to see the season finale tonight.
*I am a morning person. On average I am up at 6:30am even before I had kids.[crazy i know]Love to be up early in the mornings especially on w/e when I don't have to go to work.
*I work for an awesome organization Special Olympics. So happy to have a fulilling job and having the chance to meet such awesome athletes.
*Our mom is coming up for the w/e. Love that. She is one of the most beautiful people I know.

2 comments:

  1. fun facts and it's nice to know you have a fulfilling job and my baby is a morning person 6:30 lik eyou but I don't know how you guys do it and it doesn't matter what time you go to sleep?
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your children's names! So unique. Dana

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo