living a life you want to live....


I have been pondering this question alot lately. I am trying to live a fulfilled and blessed life the best way I can. Trying to take each day as if it was my last because life is so precious and such a gift. As I was sitting outside today looking at the sky I got this shot and thought I am blessed. I want to live my life to the fullest and try not to sweat the small stuff. Sometimes I, as many try to do too much and become way to stress with life. I want to enjoy the small things in life as looking at everything as looking at for the first or last time. With each day I become stronger in faith, love, family and self. Trying to live the best I can with the life God has given me. I am trying to treasure each of God's blessings~my children, sister, mother and friends. Along the way trying to document my life [our life along the way].....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo