a nana's love


I just saw this picture in my snapfish account. I finally sent off the role from Synai's birthday party. I know I am so late when her birthday was in December. I was thrilled to see this pic with her and mommy. I love it and I cannot wait to scrap it. I should be getting the photos back soon.I know which paper I will be using for the lo too. EKKKKK...so excited. Now if I only can get a shot of Synai with the elusive Aunt B. LOL Before I forget HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE JOHNNY...love you *wink* I made this card for you and hopefully you will get it tomorrow...Hopefully tonight I will be doing some scrapping since I haven't in a while. I am feeling creative all of a sudden. LOL Prison Break was so god last night. Love that show and all of the eye candy. I cannot believe it is almost Easter. When B (lil sis) told me that today I was shocked. Where does the time go. We will be hitting the road and visiting our peeps in South Carolina.

2 comments:

  1. Vee!
    The card you made for your Uncle Johnny turned out so nice! What a lovely sentiment! I am sure he'll love it!
    Hey! I have family in South Carolina too! Where abouts do your relatives live? Mine are in Aiken and in Charleston. Small world, eh?
    Have a great day!
    XO
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are in Cadem
    that is where my mom his from
    uncle johnny lives there with three of her other bros.
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo