playtime {studio friday}...


This is my doodle entry! I decided to add an entry to the journal I am keeping of the funny things the children say on given day. Trying to record the things that are not often captured on a layout. These are some of the words they had for things when they were learning or still learning in Synai case. I am glad that I did this because it may be do something I haven't done in a long time. I used to doodle often in classes all through school and college. But rarely do so now. Thanks for taking a peak. Here is Saadiq and Synai ebonics:
NUNU's-noodles
cheesebooga-cheese burger
mimi-mommy
oatmilk-oatmeal
oatme-oatmeal
Adee-Aiden (our miniature schnauzer. Love to hear Synai call his name
burd-bird
Daddy Edwin-Saadiq used to call Edwin that and Edwin hated it. LOL
baby-Saadiq's pacifier
dirtee-dirty

13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty doodle! I love the swilrs you made and your handwriting is so beautiful!! Great lilacy magenta (if that's a word, hehe)!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great doodles! so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your doodling looks great! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the doodles and the color!

    thanks for your nice comment on my sf post :)

    mary ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say you had a great playtime! Lovely doodles! and I love the ebonics!!
    :) Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like the shock of color contrasting your doodles...

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! What a fantastic idea...one of the everyday things to remember in the future:)
    Love your swirls and dots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're really good at doodling! Love the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your doodles are great! Love the idea of writing down the vocab, too... hey, did I see you on Kelli's blog??
    xoxox
    Lain

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL we have cheeseboogers at our house too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the swirls and hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your great doodles!!!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo