Wednesday 2Peas [blog] challenge...

Challenge: Pick one. and Elaborate if you so wish!

chocolate or vanilla? chocolate

sandals or barefoot? sandals -- I love sandals and flip flops. I can't not stand to have shoes on so I am so happy when spring comes so I can have my feet out.

basic grey or scenic route? I love the new Scenic Route [just did Aiden's bok in it] and Basic Grey [used some of Urban Couture over the w/e]

primas or HS flowers? HS flowers but I love primas too. so this is a tie for me

computer journaling or handwritten? Handwritten

Madonna or Gwen Stefani? Gwen Stefani

Leno or Conan? That is a hard one but Conan is so darn silly. B loves him but he comes on so late. I love Leno too.

Koolaid or Crystal Lite? Years ago I would have said Koolaid bc tropical punch was my favorite. But now I love pink lemonade Crystal Lite [sans diabetic] it is great!!

American Idol or Amazing Race? AMAZING RACE!!! The show rocks.

Cat lover or dog lover? dog lover...love my mini!!

1 comments:

  1. yep get me some flip-flops or sandals and an excuse to get a pedicure, almost heaven!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo