10 spot....


we (that would me and B) are so booked tonight at the 10 spot on MTV. Been waiting a while for The Hills to premiere. I read a couple of bad reviews today but I don't care. I am ready for some girl fights, fashion and love triangles. My only question is why LC looks so bad in this picture. She is the star of the show and these other girls are looking more Fab than her. So this should be my clue that the reviews are right. Can't help myself, gonna watch anyway...loves some "reality" tv.

I can't wait to find out more about Miss Cheyenne. From the promos she seems to be a little firecracker. I also liked the song she is singing. Should be interesting. I think I will finish up a swap while watching these two shows tonight.


I am almost at my 100th post. Who knew bloggin' could be so much fun. :)

1 comments:

  1. Oooh...I hadn't even heard of that show. I loved Laguna Beach! Just a guilty pleasure type show. ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo