bucket of SUGAR....


I *heart* Prima flowers! So when I saw their new product revealed from CHA winter I knew they would make their way to my supplies. I got this cute bucket of goodies at a steal from this site KT Crafts. So I am so happy and don't they look so sweet? The names fits because it is a cute bucket of sweetness which includes yummy BIG Prima flowers, rick rak {which I *heart* as well} and some bling bling. What's not to love?! Never can have too many flowers and I think the bucket is screaming to be altered. I can't wait to sprinkle some sugar on my pages...

3 comments:

  1. Oo that IS CUTE! I love the prima flowers. I have the jars lined up on my window sill. So pretty! I love the little bucket, it definitely looks like it's screaming to be altered!!! Be sure to share your layouts so we can see what you're creating!!
    XO
    Gabz
    ps- Happy Weekend (almost!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love prima's too!! LOVE THIS BUCKET!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....I want at LEAST one of these. It's my favorite of all the prima releases!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo