contrast (studio friday)...


"...something about contrast, or juxtaposition. it could mean something concrete, like a contrast in colors, textures, or lines. . .or something more symbolic."...Laura
I decided to show some color and texture contrast in my home. I love the brick in my kitchen even though I didn't when we first purchased our house. Now I love the texture it brings to the kitchen. The brick was my inspiration for the color of the dining room which is the second picture. Smooth as velvet is the texture of my dining room wall which is next to our kitchen. I love the color and it really make our dining room and kitchen pop.

1 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore brick walls! And the red paint....lucious. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo