cruise blues....


I am at work and today is creeping by. sigh...I know where I was this time last week. We were leaving Coki Point in St. Thomas. The beach was beautiful but the sand was so hot. I mean HOT LIKE FIRE! LOL...but the water felt so good. We had a ball. So much fun in fact we didn't want to leave when the cab driver came back the first time to pick us up. We stayed an hour longer and it was so worth it. The water was so cool. Saadiq and Synai were in heaven. I was suprised at how much Ni liked the water. I hoped to have some of our pictures back this week. I was to anal to take my "real camera". The above picture was found on the web but I have some better shots.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Love that picture - the water is aMaZing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like heaven to me, except for the hot sand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh.... looks like pure paradise!! I am so glad that the kids enjoyed themselves as much as you did! The memories you created, together, as a family will be forever etched in their minds! Glad you're home! I missed ya!!
    xo
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt B.G.8:23 AM

    I miss Coki Beach but not the sand Vee. Believe me when I say this, if you don't know how to dance you will learn very quickly at Coki Beach. I did a jig all the way to the water. Had I not dance to the water because of the hot sand I would have had burns on the bottom of my feet. Besides the hot sand, I absolutely love that beach but my heart is in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I will definitely visit PR before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:08 PM

    Veronica,

    I am down right green with envy! I am so glad you had a grand time on your cruise. I absolutely love St. Thomas --American paradise :-) Anyhoo, now that you're back stateside we need to get our ducks in a row and set up a dinner date. How about next week? XO, Amy

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo