happy National Scrapbook Day....

Hope eveyone is having lots of fun creating, shopping and spending time with friends. I was running around most of the day after having the joy of sleeping in until almost 11am (WOW). I had a FAB time hanging out with Christina last night and didn't get home until almost 2am. (GASP!!) We rented Memoirs of a Geisha... LOVE LOVE LOVE the movie and am in the process of reading the book. (i know I am doing it backwards) LOL I read it while I am working out on my cardio machine. So this was a rare morning when I slept so late but it felt good so I got and ran some much needed errands and then went to the gym. So now I am on the boards having fun posting to the forums. This is what my desk looks like now after finishingup one lo and about to start another. I will post the my lo's later. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!!

1 comments:

  1. ok.. will you explain to me how you , a mommy of 2 little ones, can sleep IN?? I need to know this secret!! I haven't slept for about 4 years..........*sigh*
    Sounds like you had a blast! Happy Scrapbooking Day!!!
    XO
    Gabz

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo