NSD layouts...

I started out to a slow start but got my mojo flowing and cranked out these lo's today. The Halloween ones were so much fun to do. They are for a client and friend. I hope she is happy with this album. Easy to do this album since the kids are so darn cute dressed up.




The above lo is for a gift for mommy for Mother's Day. I am trying to do the frame that Heidi Swapp did for Home Campanion's May 2006 issue. I like how it is looking but I think it needs a little more. I am trying to keep these pages simple and elegant. I got a 9x9 frame from IKEA on Friday for this project. Love that place!!

...more cute pics from the Halloween album.

1 comments:

  1. Love the look! nice and clean and bright! Fun colors here and great embellishing! TFS!!
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo