quick post ya man...

Hi chickas!! We are on our way back to Miami. Just wanted to post a quick hello. Vacation has been FAB!! Can I just say I *heart* San Juan. St. Marteen is FAB as well. B and I will be coming back real soon to both of these islands! Been relaxing, sunbathing and chillin'. Just need that sometimes. This is the first time I have been on the computer in a week.AHHHH...but in a happy way. :) The kids love crusin as do I. Best way to travel. The water is so relaxing. We dock in MIA tomorrow. {insert sad face here} Gotta run....grabbing a MIA Vice in sec.
....CHEERS

2 comments:

  1. Safe trip home, G/F!!! You have been missed!!!
    XO!~
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun! can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo