summer plans...


2 Peas Blogger Challenge:
Special family plans this summer, we all have them.
What are yours?
What are you doing that you consider SPECIAL this summer?
What are you anticipating?


*Just got back from a long vacation. Had so much fun and will keep the fun going for the rest of the summer. YIPEE!!!
*Going to several scrapbooking events this summer including. The Great American Scrapbooking Convention in Chantilly in June (going to shop hehehe). I am not to big on classes. Heading to Charlotte in August for Creating Keepsakes Convention to a Backstage Party to meet Donna Downey and hopefully pick up some new releases from Summer CHA.
*Trip to the Rehobeth Beach in August as well. B and I always hit the Coach Outlet store there. Love the no sales tax in DE. Can't wait for that one!
*Birthday party for Aiden (my mini)in July he will be one! Can't wait to see how he will react.
*Anticipating B's birthday trip right at the end of summer. She hasn't made up her mind on where to go but I know we will have fun because we will be together minus my little ones. This will be a first for us in a while. Can you say girls gone wild. LOL

1 comments:

  1. I mentioned Chantilly in my summer plans, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo