tiMe...



I got this me me from Dawn's Blog. Sleeping in for me means sleeping until 7:30am.
Staying up late means I don't go to bed until 12:30 am. Although I have been known to stay up until 2am scrapping. But that is so killa when you wake up at 6:30am OUCH!!

I would love to spend more time with my children but being a working mom that is out of the question. Although I do enjoy spending our mornings together since I have a flex schedule. So for that I am greateful.

I would say that I do not spend enough time cleaning but I am not because the time I spend is doing the things I love with my children, family, and friends. So I have no regrets on how my time is spent spending time with the ones I love

Time is precious so be free, loving and live life to the fullest even if it includes being an extreme commuter. LOL

3 comments:

  1. amen sister, the cleaning can wait.
    Family and friends is what is truly important, that, and ur walk with God.
    Live your life proud! You're doing great, hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUch! I have had nights like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go, vee... i agree. i am a firm believer that our housework will still be there for us after our children have grown and moved out on their own;)

    love your blog, and your layouts too!!! ... have fun on your vacation, sounds heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo