100....

EDITED**MSMILLA is the winner! Thanks for the love guys. Here's to a 100 more! :)
Beach in San Juan
This is my 100th post!!! I can't believe it. LOL... I sound like Quincy from Little Einstein's. Saadiq and Synai love that show. It is cute, but anywho I am excited about the milestone for my blog. I am so excited in fact I am going to send out a RAK to the first person (other than my sister) to guess what scrapbook event I am going to in August. Have fun!!! (:

Coki Point in St. Thomas

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post! Those picture are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know what event your going too, but congrats on your 100th post and here's to a 100 more.
    love those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamillah Taylor10:39 PM

    I am going to guess that you are going to CKU-Charlotte.

    Love your blog!!

    MSMILLA aka Jamillah T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100th post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO beautiful...makes me long for vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Vee!!! My best guess would be CKU too but I see someone already guessed...hehehehe!!! Love the pics.

    Oooh and my boys Loooooove those Little Einsteins!! They really rock.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo