advanced screening...

I got some tickets to an advance screening of The Devil Wears Prada. So B and I are going to see it on Thursday. I will give a review on Friday. The trailer cracks me up me so I think I will like the movie. I love fashion so I can't wait to see what the actresses will be wearing in the movie. I wish I had more to write about about but this is about it. Oh...I am going to be working at the GASC(Great American Scrapbook Convention) this weekend. I can't wait to see what the vendors will be selling. Last year I snag some good deals at the convention. That was where I was introduced to Primas. I love those flowers!! I am hoping that someone will have some of the new Primas. In other news I have decided to enter KI Memories Celebrate Life In Color Contest. I am excited about this and a little nervous. It will be my first contest and submitting my work for others to look at. I have always loved KI Memories and use it alot. I am going to start working on that really soon. So it will be Top Secret until after the contest is over in September. EEEKKKK!! LOL...guess I had more to talk about than I thought.
Peace out....

8 comments:

  1. OHHH! I'm reading that book right now. I hope the movie is as funny as the book! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the movie, how cool to go to an advanced screening! I am reading the book right now and trying to finish it before the movie comes out. lol.

    good luck with your KI contest entry!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this movie to come out. I love Anne Hathaway...she's so silly and funny. I need to read the book, too.

    Have fun at the convention, and good luck on your KI entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that it's awesome that you have decided to enter KI Memories Celebrate Life In Color Contest!! Your work is lovely! I am glad you're shoving all nervousness aside and strutting your stuff! I love entering contests! I've won some, lost many, but the whole process is exciting no matter what the outcome!!
    YOU GO GIRL!!
    XO~ Gabi
    ps - oh.. you better give a full review of "The Devil Wears Prada" I want to see it SOOO badly but can't until it's on rental... we have no local babysitter *sigh*!
    ENJOY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the KI Memories contest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that movie looks like the perfect girls night movie! I can't wait to hear your review! Good luck w/KI...their stuff is just so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait to see your page in the contest and to meet you.

    Lisa S.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo