diddy is back...

Diddy is back at it again with Making the Band 3. I love this show but if I were in that group I would not get to hyped up. Do you remember the girl group Dream that Diddy had on his label? Yeah...didn't think so. These girls will probably end up as just a blimp on the music industry. However this show is good reality. Doc (voice coach) is funny as get out. Diddy himself has a super ego and he doesn't mind breaking his artist down. So I can't wait to see that. The drama on this show is priceless. I know this is their life edited to make more drama but it just cracks me up. So I will be looking at this tonight with B while creating some lo's and starting on Edwin's Father's Day card. I know....starting way late.

1 comments:

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo