favorite supplies ((studio friday))...

This week's topic was chosen by Mary Ann. I love to have the following supplies at all times they find their way onto my pages.Chipboard is added in all of it's glory. I love the depth is brings to pages in the form of shapes, letters, words and albums. I love Maya Road chipboard albums. They are so fun to alter.
Stamps are my new love! I have collected a pretty collection of words and shapes. They also find their way to my pages and cards. Who new buttons could be so fun! I love these all favorites again. Old is new again.
Fuzzy rubons are so cool. I love these stars by Heidi Swapp. I love the texture they add to my projects. That's my take on this week's project.

11 comments:

  1. shirley1:52 PM

    Awesome! Love those items!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool supplies!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:36 PM

    Jill "Life...as I see it" said
    I love to use chipboard. Especially with my sizzix dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chipboard is such a fabulous surface to work on!
    :) Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool stuff!! Makes me want to run to the craft store:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love chipboard, too! You can do so much with it. And anything Heidi Swapp makes me happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chipboard is a MUST for me too! I'm not so much into stamps right now, I do, however, like the single word and alphabet stamps and use them quite often!
    Great blogging!!
    !~Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm right there with 'ya one the chipboard, too! I NEED (yes, need) some of those HS chipboard arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like som fun, fun goodies!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo