i did it....

I did the Freestyle Challenge last night!!! applause...LOL BUT when I tried to take a picture of my lo this morning my batteries in my camera were dead. EEEEK!!!! So I will make a run to Target today and post the picture tonight. I am so happy with how it turned out. I like slicing my pictures up to make this lo. It was so much fun. Did the majority of the lo while watching Bridezillas with B last night. After seeing how some of these brides act on the show it makes me want to get married at a resort even more. No worries and hope no fuss.Ok back to the lo...it of course is a lo of Saadiq and Synai. I always have pics left over that I do not scrap and these are the ones that made onto this lo. So cute....can't wait to share.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you came up with for the challenge. Eeek! Don't you hate when your batteries go dead. It's happened to me at the most inopportune moments. I now always keep an extra set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee! Found your blog because of a track-back link to my 12-of-12 blog! How surreal to find a link in your side bar...love it!! I was hoping when I read thru your posts that I'd find you had done the "12 of 12" for June - but you didn't - :(

    You totally have to get on board next month - it's a blast to do...and to scrap!!

    happy day to you - Susan

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo