quick post...

We had a great weekend.We mostly hung around the house. I did some much needed cleaning Saturday morning. Saadiq even wanted to help! I say yes yes yes, start them early. hehehe He did a great job dusting the furniture. I waited until the last moment to make Edwin's Father's Day gift but I love the way it turned out. He really liked it as well. We had a great dinner yesterday! I made Turkey, stuffing and potato salad. I think it was a good Father's Day dinner. Pictures below are of the album. Now I am off to work...





5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute album!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome album, he must have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that??!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your father's day book! Too Cute! So nice to see great Af-Am scrappers on the net... I'll be checkin your blog out...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo