scrapbook favorites....

Challenge from 2peas.
Let's talk about scrapbooking supplies, this should be fun! I love talking about supplies. Here are my favorites things to use!
Fave patterned paper line right now: Scenic Route and 7gypsies. However I love LOVE KI Memories and Basic Grey.
Fave kind of ribbon: May Arts, Strano Designs, Heidi Swapp and Doodlebug. I love sheer polka dot ribbon and large rick rak.
Fave embellishment you just love using: On the card above I used alot of my favorites. Can you guess????? Ok here are my favs and add them to almost everything I create: HS flowers, Prima flowers,anything chipboard,HS photo corners, stamps,ribbon,Bazzill big brads, small brads and buttons. Now the last embelly just found a place in my creative heart again. After seeing the Foo-fa-la buttons and the way Elsie uses her buttons inspired me. So now I can't get enough of them. :)
Fave font: Broadway
Fave cardstock: DCWV and Bazzill
Fave rubons: Creative Imaginations, KI Memories
Fave alphabet stickers: none, don't really use alphabet stickers
and last but not least,
your most fave scrapbooker, someone you look up to.. and admire?? Have anyone? I have three actually and in no particular order
Heidi Swapp
Donna Downey
Ali Edwards
All three women are talented beyond measure and each in their own way. That is what I love about this art that we are all perfect the way we create!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the HS and Prima flowers too! They are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we share a lot of the same favs, girl!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo