space [studio friday]...


These are some of the the things that consume my space. I am realling into stamps at the moment and adding to the collection. I love that extra something that is brings to lo's. I love my chipboard and I think I have an addiction to it. But is a great addiction to have. LOL I love all of my products that I have in my space especially my ribbon. I love strano designs and all others that catch my eye. I have three jars filled with ribbon and rick rak. It is so much fun to creat in you own space. I love the time I am there listening to music and maaking memories. I can not think of a better way to spend my time other than with being with my children.

6 comments:

  1. how cool!

    & stamp on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jars of ribbon and rickrack- how fun and beautiful to look at and plunge your hands into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making things is the best! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glass jars full of ribbon. They look beautiful even before you start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your photos for Studio Friday, shows a little bit from everthing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea you're gettin' into stamps! I started my hobby as a stamper! TFS your blog on space!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo