tools and other ramblings...

Two Peas Challenge - List 5 scrapbooking tools that you can't scrap without
ok I know this was a weekend challenge but it is going to be my challenge for the day.
1. Paper trimmer
2. Sand paper
3. Making Memories silent setter
4. sponge brush
5. scissors

We had a great weekend at Special Olympics Summer Games. The athletes had a great time and we had a great time being spectators and cheering them on. As always the w/e was too short. I had a great evening yesterday cooking on the grill. One my favorite things about summer is cooking outside. Saadiq was a great helper in prepping the food with me. He loves to be in the kitchen. I got some more lo's done for a client's book. I am going to do the Freestyle challenge this week posted on Kelli Crowe's blog. I like te idea of slicing up photos and using some scraps of pp. :) I can't wait to get started on it tonight. I will post it tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I agree with the paper trimmer! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving me some sand paper too!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo