why bloggity blog...

2peas challenge for Friday is why did you start to blog?
I started to blog in March as a way to keep in contact with friends and family. I am so happy I started doing this because it has given me the opportunity to meet so many people and so much more!! Loves that BIG time. LOL I also love to see other people's blogs too and that is another reason why I started. I was so happy reading other people's stories and thought what not share my story as well. Blogging is so much fun and I am so happy I took the jump into the blogging world. It is also a way to share my creative side to others who share my passion. Blogging is so great but hey you know that already (wink)!! WOOT

8 comments:

  1. I love your answer. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it....Your blog is beautiful! It's like a scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blogging because it gives me a chance to jot down things that happen in everyday life. I get to meet interesting people too and share and gather ideas by reading other's blogs as well! Great entry, Vee!
    Hey! Are you still blogging Studio Friday?
    XO
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  4. bloggin is great and you web page is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on bloggin girl! I love reading it! So great to connect with others and see a glimpse of their world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading other blogs too. It is so interesting to learn about how unique people are and at the same time we are all alike in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogging is such a crazy thing...I can't believe how big it's gotten!! I feel like I've made so many new friends through the the internet and blogging, which is a little strange I admit...but also very cool and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo