wow weekend...

My weekend has been really great. I think I will take it easy today. Maybe scrap a little since it is so rainy outside. Let me begin with my thoughts about the movie "The Devil Wears Prada"- one word GREAT!!! Both B and I loved it and the audience reacted great to it too. Meryl Strep does an excellent job as Miranda Priestly in boss from Hell. I loved her performance and Anne Hathaway did an awesome job as Andie as well. She really gets it once she is committed to her position and a Miranda girl. I don't want to say too much without giving away the movie but their is plenty of fashion and comedy in this movie. Guess what Simon Birch is in the movie which was a super plus for me. I didn't know he was in the movie, such a hottie. I love how the movie gave an insight on how fashion influences the world. A must see, I think you will enjoy it!
I worked at the GASC yesterday and had an awesome time. I also met Susan with Deluxe Designs. She is awesome, we didn't have much time to chat because the place was bananas! She is cool and I am glad I got to meet her IRL. I was able to buy some of those FAB Plain Janes chipbpard shapes. I love them!!
peace going down to have some breakfast...

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun at GASC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for "the devil wears prada" review :) I cant wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see "The Devil Wears Prada." Looks so good!
    Have a good day, I wish it would rain here, it's like 100 degrees outside and I am melting! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo good! I was hoping that "B & V" would give it a "thumbs-up" rating!!! I can't wait to go see it now!!
    XO
    Gabz

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear the movie was good...I'm looking forward to seeing it.
    and sounds like GASC was great!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo