baby it's hot outside...

It is so hot today. It is suppose to be in the high 90's. So I have not gone anyone at all today and I am lovin' that. :) So I have been in my creative space all day with the exception of cleaning the house, eating and washing some clothes. I had alot of fun with Dare 34. This week's dare was to do a lo of you list. I have an ongoing mental list that sometimes makes it to paper and sometimes not. So it was fun to get my list into a lo. I love Danielle Johnson's stamps. I used some tags from Victoria's Secret and Old Navy. I kept them because I thought I could use them on a lo one day.
I got the altered KI Memories album keepsake from Simple Scrapbooks that I saw at the bookstore yesterday. Donna is amazing, she can make an album out of anything ( I will see her IRL in a month). I have been thinking about the children when they were babies and missing that time of their lives. SO I decided to make an album that would have all of their baby pictures that I took over the years in one place. I love looking at it and it keeps those memories close. I want to remember how they were as babies because they don't stay that way for long. I have about 20 picures and want to continue adding because the present is just as important. I am still in my pj's!!! HAHAHA!!!



8 comments:

  1. That is too funny about being in your PJs all day. I stayed in mine until about 2pm today. Spent most of my day in the craft room too. I like days like this. And the projects you accomplished today look magnificant. I like the idea of saving the tags from Old Navy & VS. I'm gonna do the same. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects, they are both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! So do the discs go inside the can? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, the disc go inside of the can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vee, that's an awesome little album! Gorgeous and unique idea! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing projects, your very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh... i love them!! love them all!! love the layout of your to do list... love the circle album... way too cute!! great job!!!

    janna

    off to fail the word varification test, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that list layout! very cool!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo