expedit hype...

....don't, don't, don't believe the hype
....don't, don't, don't believe the hype



well I am going to say believe the hype
I love this bookcase, given this is the smaller version of the one everyone has but I love it and it is perfect for my space. I got it today from IKEA and grabbed some other cute items too including these brown containers. They were only $5.99. I have stamps in one, chipboard and ink pads in the other two. I also added some of mini albums on the top in a basket I already had. My paints are on the top too. I am really loving this and it cleared up alot of space under my shelves. WOOT!!!
I made this card too and off to tackle Dare 34 it is a real cool one. :) Tootles!

6 comments:

  1. I really wish I had room for one of those shelves!!! LOVE that card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee, that card ROCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now see this is the reason I am glad I love in Richmond..any closer to Ikea and I would be broke! Love that! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried hard to resist that bookcase but may cave in myself one day soon. And I just saw that awesome paper you used in your layout at Recollections last night. Makes me wish I purchased some!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your brown containers. Those are cool!

    Where did you get the green utensils container. I love that!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo