happy thoughts...

-picture of synai and saadiq at the zoo on Sunday makes me smile

-I am almost done with dare 35. I actually combined it with a no pp challenge too. boy was that hard, love using it and didn't on this lo. Love the way it is looking though. I wil post a pic tonight of it.
-remembering some of the events on Sunday. Saadiq and I always smile each other just because and he said to me, "mommy smile, I love your smile"...that made me really happy :)
-more chipboard books and letters coming out at CHA from Maya Road...love this stuff

-happy to see the new season of Project Runway..."you either in or out!" LOL
-looking forward to taking my photos tomorrow for the 12-of-12 challenge!!
-happy that this is a short work week for me. No work for me on Friday, taking Saadiq to the doctor to get shots for school. Can't believe he will be in grade school next month. EEEEEK!!!

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I love his smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time! LOVIN the Maya Road stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow up too darn fast! They sure are cute though! Hope you have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picture :)

    that maya road stuff looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aleciagrimm4:39 PM

    What a cute picture of your kids! THe maya road stuff looks awesome too. Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo