hindsight...


Dare 35
Products used:
DCWV carstock
Heidi Swapp chipboard, bling and silohuettes
Hampton Art and Wendi Speciale stamps
Making Memories rubons
Bazzill really big chips

more Fontwerks love
these acrylic stamps rock. I hope they wil be avaliabe at CKC-Charlotte next month!!! Kah Mei's blog for more pics of some cool brushes that were made into stamps as well. So stoked for these!!
EDITED****
Heidi Swapp sneak peak

---I am in heaven this girl is unreal!! I love all of this but for more pics go to

7 comments:

  1. Love both of the peeks! Very cool stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' those stamps! Gotta check that out! Thanks for the sneek peak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monique is always on top of the latest and greatest!!! I am SO glad I live near this store! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that lo! very cute. thanks for the sneak peaks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! Thanks for posting this! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh the new heidi swapp stuff is super yummy!!-TFS :)

    and what a great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the stamps. Thanks for sharing your layout.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo