long time no blog....

hey, been a very bad blogger. So per B's request last night I am updating my blog.
I shot these cool pics of Synai yesterday while she was sitting on my lap at my desk.
Could she be a mini scrapper too? I think so, just like her mommy and that makes me happy.




I am in full get Saadiq ready for school mode. August 28th will be here before I know it. I got some of the essentials yesterday at Target. Great deals: Crayola marker and crayons are .88, glue .20, pencils 1.97 so if you need some supplies check them out. They also have ten packs of tablets for $1.00. He was so excited when I showed him so of his supplies. I am going to take him with me so I can take pictures of us shopping. It is hard to believe that he will be in kindergarten. So exciting at the same time. Happy Hump Day!!

11 comments:

  1. Ahhh, yes the wonderful OfficeMax and/or Staples commercials should be out shortly! I just love those. My kids run and hide. Of course they are much older then your little ones. Cherish every moment you can, it goes by too quickly! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my little ones would scrap with me, sadly my son is only interested in eating the glue. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little scrapper indeed and such a sweet little face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! :-)

    I love school supplies. Always have. So what if I'm 26 and don't have kids? I still like to check out the goods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute pictures! Yep, we have school starting on August 11 here. Will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! She's such a cutie. I really love the one with just her sweet little hands! :)

    School is such a bittersweeeeeet thing. I kinda hate when they go back but I really do enjoy the routine of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been a terrible blogger this summer!!! I am so busy! LOVE those pictures...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the future Kindergartener! He must be so excited. and little Synai is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh what a cute mini scrapper! Thanks for the comment on that plate thingie (don't know if that's a word either). That might answer another question I had, we keep finding saw dust all over the basement, and it's too thick to be from bugs, some one told me it might be from a sawdust furnace, so maybe that ties in with the cover. Hmmm, weird.

    ReplyDelete
  10. little scrapbooker in the making... great pictures........

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo