my thing is...


This is my lo from Dare 36
I must admit I strugggled with this and this is the end result
not sure if I am feeling it
Dare was to do a lo about your favorite saying
My thing is ~my phrase
I say it all of the time
-to express my point
-for emphasis
-use it especially when I do not understand something; so I use it alot LOL
B can attest to it that this is one of my Vee-isms. LOL :)
products used:
Heidi Swapp masks and chipboard letters
Prima Flowers
Bazzill Really big brad
Scenic Route pp
May Arts ribbon
Making Memories ledger paper

7 comments:

  1. Cute layout. I need to start doing the dares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say that all the time too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your layout is awesome! Love the colors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great layout! Thanks for sharing.

    I've got to get me some of that great patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you outlined the stamp image....cool....:) great lo....have a nice day....:)
    m

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo