pirates of the caribbean 2....

I loved this movie and I thought the ending was great!! The movie theater was packed. GO SEE THIS MOVIE!! I mean it because if you loved Jack Sparrow and all of his antics in POC 1 than you will love this movie too. He gets himself in the craziest situations. The action, plot, location and special effects were awesome. I can't wait to see what is going to unfold on Pirates of the Carribean 3. I can't wait to get this movie when it comes out on DVD. ...can you tell I loved the movie!? hahaha I am off to get ready to get ready to take the kids to the zoo. I can't wait to see the pandas. Oh I wanted to share my newest creation and recap of the crop I went to on Friday was great. I worked on a mini album of Synai's birth. I have been missing my kids as babies so I decided to make some mini albums of them when they were smaller. I am reall loving this little 7gypsies album. I love their albums anyway but the small ones are so cute. Anyway I got six pages done at the crop. I was so happy with myself because I talked too. LOL below are some pics of the album (all of the paper is OH Baby Girl Basic Grey)




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mini-album Vee! I love it! And pirates....also gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrienne12:39 PM

    I can not WAIT to see this movie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to see the movie! Gotta go this week. I love your work and your blog. So hello to a fellow Marylander!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamillah2:52 PM

    WOW Vee, Love the mini-album. Very sweet and colorful. I want to try to go to a crop. Haven't seen the movie yet. I want to get out POC1 and watch it again, then go see POC 2. Have fun at the Zoo. Say what up to the Monkeys!

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw pirates 2 last night, love it too ;)

    cute mini-album!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going this Friday and I love your mini-book!

    corinnexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Pirates, too....awesome movie!
    and your mini album is darling...so sweet. love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your album! That is my current fave paper-- I've been using it on everything lately. And, I am with you on POC2, I can't stop thinking about it. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. erin yamabe6:45 PM

    wow! what a beautiful book for your daughter! where did you find those chipboard books?

    erin
    bay area scrapper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie- scrappinfoofoo11:21 PM

    Vee- your book is absolutely beautiful! Speaking of beautiful...Johnny Depp is too!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo