school countdown...

I think I have settled on this backpack for Saadiq. It is from LL Bean and should last him for a long time and their guarantee and customer service is the best. I love their stuff and it is made so well plus it is so cute. I think we will have to make a trip to Tyson's to get it. Lets' see I think I will do a recap of last night's epi of Project Runway. One word... disappointment! I was so distraught about Malan getting the boot last night instead of Angela. She needed to go in my book, hello she can't even sketch. So glad Vincent regulated on her!!She was totally trying to ride another designer's coattails. I am so glad the paegent queen designer saw that.(can't think of his name at the moment---Kayne). He kinda of reminds me of Jay when he talks into the camera. Sidebar... I don't know about you but I am so sick of these hot pants with stilettos. What is up with that,I am so over it as much as the jeans tucked into boots fade. So needless to say I was not feeling Miss USA's outfit for the show. I am also shocked at how much older all the designers are this season. Do I dare say that I missed Michael Kors last night. GASP!!!

6 comments:

  1. I ordered the same backpack for my kids. If you do it online you can get their name or a butterfly or whatever embroidered on it. It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo agree about Angela deserving the boot last night...how did she even get on the show if she can't sketch?? I felt really bad for Malan, although his dress was pretty awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! My kids can only have clear or mesh bags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute bag!-love the color :)

    I agree Angela should have went home..but Malan's dress was ugly in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What! School countdown?? Noooooooooooooo!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo