backstage party...


I had a great time in Charlotte. The vendor fair was not what I expected but Donna's backstage party more than made up for the lack of vendors. She is so real and down to earth. She is funny as heck and so cute to boot! It was so cool to hear her insight of the business and how why she creates. What I really enjoyed was seeing her work IRL. She had her first albums every made up to her current ones there. I really enjoyed looking at her most recent work that is featured in SS magazine and on BPS. Donna's family is adorabe and she is an awesome individual. I hope I get to take a class with her when she comes to DC in Feb. 2007. I took some pics of some interesting buildings in downtown Charlotte before I got back on the road. I love the Coca-cola ad! I can't wait to scrap these pics.


<----our elsie pose! LOL

13 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love reading Donna's blog and bet she's a blast to have as an instructor. TFS these great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I'm definitely going to take her class when she comes. I'm getting excited alrealy!!

    Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am green with envy girl!! That sounds like so much fun!!! Keep me posted on the February class!! That may be doable for some of us Richmond gals1 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much fun is this??? I LOVE Donna. She's so fun! Can't wait to see how you scrap these memories. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lot of fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks and sounds like you had a blast!

    corinnexxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great time girl !I can't wait until I can go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like it was a great time, vee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how fun!! I love Donna..hope to take one of classes one day. great pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Vee, I am green right now. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a blast! Those are some great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know what you mean about the vendor fair. I had the same reaction when I went to the CK Convention in Valley Forge last year.

    And what a great opportunity to have been inspired by the great Donna! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo