beach bum!

Yes, that is what I am and I am happy with that title. We will be headed to Rehobeth Beach, DE this weekend and I am so excited! I am so ready to soak up some rays and have a chilling day by the water all day tomorrow. I am almost finished with my KI Memories Contest entry, working on the last page and cover today. I will send it off on Monday. I am so nervous and proud of myself at the same time for taking this leap to put my creativity out there for others to see. So, even if I don't win I am still happy with my album that I created. Happy that I took a risk, to step outside of my box and to grow and challenge myself creatively. Have a great weekend and tomorrow will also be 12-of-12 so I will be taking lots of photos of our time at the beach. :) Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have wonderful time Vee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the kI contest & have fun at the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun at the beach, I am so jealous! I would love to be at the beach right now. ;P

    good luck with your KI memories entry and congrats on finishing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! just wanted to wish you luck with the KI contest :) i'm sure your stuff is fab.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vee that is the best mindset to have. If you love love love it then it won't matter what happens. Good luck to you and share with us when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're having a great time at the beach! Congrats on finishing your contest entry. I can't wait to see pictures of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! It's me again. COme check out my blog. You were the first RAK winner. I need your address too when you get a chance. :-) Hope yo uare haivng fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's exactly how I'm feeling abou the KI contest! My hubby is sedning off the pictures of my album today. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo