hambly heaven...


that is where I am at right now. I got my RAK goodies yesterday. :) Allison was so generous, she sent me 16 pages of pure beauty!! I can't wait to play with these babies! I also can't wait to get some of those awesome rub-ons when they start to ship in September. I was busy making some cards for submission yesterday. I have one more to finish today. But I did not finish my lo's for SR DT call. I fell asleep Friday night. LOL The children and I went to my aunt's house yesterday to visit my uncle and aunt that came up from SC. We had a great time. I hope you have a safe trip home Uncle Johnny!! Love my family to pieces!! Have a blessed Sunday :)


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lucky you!!! I love the Hambly stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh those Hambly goodies are awesome, enjoy :)

    and wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome RAK! Lucky you! Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, vee! look at that lovely card you made for me! you shouldn't have!! okay, okay, i had to try;) GREAT cards, awesome rak! you lucky duck!!

    have a great week!

    janna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Vee, CUTE cards!!! I'm so loving your profile pic with the pink wall! too cool girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, have fun with all that Hambly!

    Your cards look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what awesome goodies. I think I have RAK envy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun!!! Love that stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great. Fun, fun stuff. I like those cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are great goodies! Nothing like new scrapbook toys!!
    Great cards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! you scored with those GOODIES!!! Cant wait to see what you CREATE!!!!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi vee. thanks for dropping by my blog:) those hambly look too yummy. gorgeous cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look at all that Hambly! Lucky girl!!
    Love those cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute blog:)

    fashion.faux.pas

    ReplyDelete
  17. so cute! and oh my! have fun with the hambly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. FUN!!!!
    your cards are way cute!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo