heading to charlotte...

I will be hitting the road in fours hours to make my way down to Charlotte, NC to CKC! I will stop tonight at mommy's for a little sleep and then get up in the am to travel 2 1/2 hours to Charlotte. I am excited (my first Creating Keepsakes event). I hope I don't forget anything. EEEEEEK! I will see this fab women tomorrow afternoon at the backstage party! She said she will have some of her first albums at the party. So that should be really interesting because I know how my style has changed and still changing. I will be working at Dollar Scrapbooking.net from 9am-3pm so if you come by the booth or near it say hey!!Everything from this vendor is $1.00 so check it out. She has alot of good things that the manufacterers have discontinued. Have an awesome weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Vee!

    Yeah, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry over my daughter's MAC demolition either. I literally went into the family room and thought "well I can't save it now what's the point of getting mad" besides she looked pretty darn proud of herself!

    Thanks for posting!

    You know I work at Pottery Barn Kids...we get family/friends coupons in Sept/Oct. If you're interested I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...Have a great time in Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamillah Taylor7:19 PM

    Like the new changes to your blog, Vee. Have a great time in Charlotte. DOn't spent too much money and have a great time. Have a safe trip!

    Peace and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your trip...sounds great!! Donna Downey is sooooooo amazingly creative...can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're having a great time! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo